9 August 2012

memang menjadi sebuah KISAH .


hey .

sihat semua? dah behabuk blog ni . lame x update since start sem 3 ni . busy lain macam .
alhamdulillah , everythings going fine . stress but terpaksa menghadapi dengan redha.
at this point , i still have 8 assignment tat i need to submit.

HAHA. *senyum ala-ala kucing kt rumah

SCROLLING . scrolling . SCROLLING and scrolling .

best tau jadi stalker . haha ,  eh , saya dh start pakai spectacles now.
ramai kawan-kawan cakap muka saya mcm datuk tua pakai spek. HAHA

HEY hey !
well , i never miss every post tat u've been post all this while.
waiting for the post bout us clearly .
guess it's happen already ..

well, i'm ready for any words that u gve to me.
yet, i'm being open to listen into whatever you're going to say.
bullshit right ?

yess. its my fault . my fault when i cant recognize my own feeling .
and my own attitude.
yet , i didnt find any door to love anybody including that one who i kept talk in this blog.

hey awk, i wanna tell you tat i'm moveon right now.
i'm not as strong as you're
tats the reason i need some time and some space to tell bout how am i going to move on.
yes . sometimes i felt alone, miss that evil .
but i just have recognize tat i just miss the memories between us .

and i'm started to look to the sun and rainbow .
my life isnt easy as you thought .
i've been through lot of things in my life tat u never  and ever know

people kept talking .
i am a player one.
okay , thanks a lot for the award :)

but i dont need those kind of people in my life.
judge me and judge me and judge me .
its okay ,just continue tat kind of behvior in life

life isnt about perfection or imperfection
life is all bout how're you going through all the experience in life
i dont need those kind of people who loves me but leave me
i dont need those kind of people who accompany me but kept running away from reality
i just need someone tat can listen to me.

and enough .
i've been toooooooo WEAK .
i've been tooooooo STUPID .
i've been toooooooo EVIL .
right ?

guess what?
FB and wall post have become a great friends to me
because they're a loyal thing i've ever known
and they always treat me 24 hours when i wanted them to accompany me
they're there when i cried and smiling .
thanks my wall post.
and i hope no one cant separate us
just because they think that we're not strong enough to face God.

Alhamdulillah ,
when i'm solat , i'm praying that one day i will be able to stand again.
but i know i've to learn a lot to improve myself.
and i always prayed the best for my friends
May they will always going through a happy blessing life.

to become a great khalifah ,
i know i'm too far away .
but InsyaAllah , i'll try .
and Alhamdulillah .
yet, i didnt broke the promises.

i guess u've been hurt by me too much .
yes . sure ..
but i am very proud to make a right decision at that time.
i draw the end point there when my heart told me that i can't love you as much as u wanted.
and when my heart told me that i need God and family to be loved.
and at the time, i kept remembering bout me and my ex.
and how things fall apart when i forgot that loved towards God is the most great love forever.

Alhamdulillah ,
i'm move on .
you just failed to measure and recognize it now.
because u've taken ur flight to the palace of your dignity .
and i coudnt reach yours.

hey awak . i've learn to moveon by myself .
no one hold my hand .
yet, i've lost one of my BFF .
i've been going through a long journey where i've seen the true colours of them
and it isnt beautiful as much as you thought.

Alhamdulillah ,
u've been move on .
and grateful
alot of hand hold yours in your journey to your palace.
i'm smiling even i'm too far away from your palace.

ARGHHH ! STOP THAT KIND OF METAPHOR HAKIM ! haha

CONFUSING .
there's lot of people kept telling me that they wont leave me ever and forever
but ..
there's a lot of people leave me .
and i deserved to be leave by them right?
to be alone.
to walk in an empty road .

Alhamdulillah ,
i think i'm facing the road  .
nice , i'm walking slowly and slowly like a cutie tortoise. wuhaaa
but i'm still smiling .
its okay for me because i'm too bad to be served with all the greatness from them .
thats what i've learned
and dear you .
you're right . i am not the person of what you dream about
i am who i am .
Alhamdulillah , u've been escape from the bad person like me .
u should be grateful because u've known me
and i've put the end point earlier so that u can get to know who i am.
i am bad right ?
dear you,
there's something i wanna tell you
i don't need you as my bodyguard or my cell wall  in front of your friends
to protect all the bad things bout me.
but i just need someone who can be proud of all my weaknesses and my strength .

CONFUSING
u deserved a better person .
and i am not .
May Allah Bless You.



No comments:

Post a Comment